Superbears - The Story of Hesketh Racing (Collector's Edition)
Limited to just 100. Numbered and presented in a special Collector's Edition jacket and slipcase. To be signed by Lord Hesketh and Bubbles Horsley.
This new book from Porter Press International is the first to tell the amazing full story of Hesketh Racing. ‘The biggest little team in the world’ captured the imagination of enthusiasts all around the world thanks to its unique approach and its famous teddy bear logo, and it continues to be one of the most evocative and charismatic names in Formula 1 history.
- The full story of Hesketh Racing, from its Formula 3 debut in 1972 to its final Formula 1 race in 1978.
- In-depth interviews with key team members such as Lord Hesketh, Bubbles Horsley, Nigel Stroud, Dave Sims, Peter Gaydon, Rupert Keegan and Frank Dernie.
- Never-before-seen images from Lord Hesketh’s personal scrapbooks and photo albums.
- A chapter devoted to the inside story of the Hesketh motorcycle.
- A collection of superb archive photographs in colour and black and white, with detailed captions.
- Foreword by Jools Holland.