The late sixties classic instrument of a German manufacturer respectfully repacked into functional interior decoration.
Its elegant and vintage appearance makes it a centerpiece or add-on to many private interiors as well as public spaces.
Marriage of modern technology and tradition manifested by an analog clock made by Germany's oldest watchmaker and contemporary wireless charge station that adds purposeful capabilities to the great look.
Superb attention to details and quality is expressed through unique design, all handmade construction, and high-grade materials.
- Analog time clock with automatic winding manufactured by Germany's oldest watchmaker (Kienzle)
- Wireless phone charger (Qi-certified)
- Front switches that turn on/off:
- Dial backlit
- Warning lights and gauges
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Dimensions (w/h/d): 46/16/15 cm
Origin: Opel Kadett B (1965–1973)