Clock that was once part of an instrument cluster of a popular sixties German car. Now fully overhauled sits deep inside tubular-shaped casing that mimic dashboards of classic sport cars.
The elegant and timeless clock mechanism was built by Kienzle, Germany’s oldest clock maker.
Great as desk or night stand clock.
- Genuine Kienzle VDO analog time clock with automatic electric winding
- Tubular casing upholstered in leatherette
- Dial backlit (switch operated)
- 12V power supply included
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Dimensions (w/h/d): 12/12/15 cm
Origin: Opel Kadett B (1965–1973)