Dream beaches and dream roads: The island of Corsica
Soulful Driving fans know it: anyone who knows the island in the Mediterranean only as Napoleon's home or as Asterix's travel destination hasn't even scratched the surface. The "Ile de Beauté", as it is also called by the French, offers visitors and vacationers such a variety of options that tour planning needs to be carefully considered. Should one enjoy the wonderful beaches or follow the fantastic long-distance hiking trail GR 20? Or would you rather explore the coastal and mountain roads by bike, motorcycle or convertible?
- New volume in the successful CURVES series: Corsica, the "Island of Beauty
- Road trip Corsica: Soulful Driving on beautiful panoramic roads
- Travel tips for your Corsica vacation: interesting cities, restaurants and insider tips
- For car fans, bikers and cyclists: with maps, route recommendations and hotel tips
- Richly illustrated with brilliant photos from stunning perspectives
- CURVES on the "Island of Beauty
Whether you go on a discovery tour by car, motorcycle or bicycle - CURVES Corsica is the ideal stimulus for the mental cinema and for travel planning.