The Wax Twin Track
The iconic Private White V.C. Twin Track is internationally recognised thanks to its unique design, and unmistakable centre-front zip-out placket.
- Crafted from an exclusive 6 oz 100% waxed cotton, woven in Dundee, Scotland.
- Four pocket Twin Track biker jacket.
- Removable, zip-out centre-front placket allows for layering in the cold (i.e. with the panel inserted to give an additional wrap of 4cm) and a neater silhouette (if removed).
- Two hand-polished, two-way RIRI zips (N.B a two-way zip fastening makes it that much easier to get into cars, bikes and on to horses).
- Four external bellow pockets.
- Two chest pockets with stud fastening and double stitched flaps.
- Two wide-pleated stud-secure bellow pockets with envelope fastening and side-entry. These pockets are lined in the finest needle-cord.
- 100% wool flannel lining.
- Military-grade gunmetal hardware from RIRI of Switzerland.
- Action-back sleeve for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
- Two internal stud-secure jet pockets.
- The collar and collar-stand have been individually eyeleted (by hand) to support four etched copper rivets and a self-fabric hanger loop.
- Gunmetal buckle on a double fabric belt with metal eyelets and stud-secure belt keeper.
- Stud-adjustable working gauntlet cuff with full fabric inlay to keep the wind and water out.
- Stud-adjustable throat latch which is lined in 100% cotton needle cord. (The throat tab can be studded on the internal facing when not needed).
- Sleeves are fully lined in a soft 100% viscose for slippage and comfort.
- The outside collar is fabricated with the finest UK woven 100% cotton needle-cord (designed to be super-soft against the skin when the collar is popped to the sky).
- Self-fabric drip strip along the hem (to stop any water rising up and on to the lining).
- Made in our own factory in Manchester, England.
- Outer cloth: 210g waxed cotton
- Body lining: 100% wool flannel (240g)
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Wipe down only. Re-wax when needed.