When the stunning design of the 356 Speedster meets the freedom spirit of the 1950s…
The RESERVOIR Kanister watch takes its inspiration from the speedometer of the iconic 356 Speedster, combining a breath-taking design to the spirit of freedom which embedded the 1950s decade.
The case contains a set of 3 leather straps : black with green stitching, santa leather and havana leather.
– Black dial
– Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve
– Complications: Retrograde minutes, jumping Hour, Power Reserve
– Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA 2824-2 caliber
– Domed, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
– Opened case-back
– Screw-down crown, Water-resistant 5ATM
– Black leather strap, black stitching with stainless steel butterfly folding clasp
– Set of 3 leather straps : black with green stitching, santa leather and havana leather
– Quick release spring bars for easy changing of strap