AUTOMOBILSPORT #26 (04/2020) – English edition
Mirage sports car racing 1967–1982
- From the Ford GT40 to the Mirage – 1967 and 1969: J. W. Automotive Engineering – M1 to the M5
- Winning at La Sarthe – 1972–1975: Mirage M6, Gulf GR7 and GR8
- From Arizona to Le Mans – 1976–1979: Mirage M8, M9, M10
- A final attempt in Group C – 1982: Mirage M12
Also in this issue…
- Eckhard Schimpf about the old Formula III
- Tony Adriaensens about Pomona 1957
- Udo Schütz & Herbert Linge about the Porsche 906 LH
- Jo Ramirez about his time with Tyrrell
- Norbert Singer about the Porsche Indycar project
- Marc Surer about the Jänner Rally 1984
- Back on Track – DTM/ITC Opel Calibra V6 4×4 class 1
- and many more!
The magazine contains a large-sized fold out poster of the cover story including illustrations and technical data of the Mirage M6 on the back.