AUTOMOBILSPORT #07 (01/2016) - English edition
1,000 HP Schnitzer-BMW-M1-Turbo
- A difficult start – The BMW M1 and its Group 5 models
- Great expentations – DRM 1981: The final two-class affair
- Big guns – The competion of the Group 5 Schnitzer BMW M1
- The 1,000 Horsepower monster
- Back to the roots – Rebuilding the Gr. 5 Schnitzer M1
- “It felt like someone was kicking my stomach…” – Hans-Joachim Stuck on racing the M1 Turbo
Also in this issue…
- Eckhard Schimpf on Graham Hill
- Karl Ludvigsen on the Lotus 56B turbine car
- Jochen von Osterroth on his Targa Florio adventure in 1967
- Yörn Pugmeister on Bernie Ecclestone
and many more!
The magazine contains a fold out poster.