AUTOMOBILSPORT #22 (04/2019) - English edition
European Hillclimb Championship 1957–1969
- The call of the mountains – The origins of the European Hillclimb Championship
- Summiteers – The history of the European Hillclimb Championship from 1957 to 1959
- The manufacturers go hillclimbing – 1960–1966: The battleground for sports cars and GTs
- Porsche's siblings rivalry – The 1967 European Hillclimb Championship
- Hillclimb Cobra – The battle between Ford and Ferrari
- Swan song – The 1968 and 1969 seasons – Porsche 909 and Ferrari 212 E
Also in this issue…
- Luca di Montezemolo on Niki Lauda
- Ugo Vicenzi on Carlo Facetti
- Eckhard Schimpf about the Jägermeister BMW 320 Turbo
- Ugo Vicenzi about the endurance racing debut of Emanuele Pirro
- Back on Track De Tomaso Pantera Ford 351 Gr. 5
and many more!
The magazine contains a fold out poster.