MHD Type 2 Timepiece - In stock and shipping today, Whilst stocks last!
2 years warranty
Free worldwide shipping
Spread the cost with 3 interest free payments with Klarna.
MHD's Designer Matthew Humphries (ex chief designer of Morgan Cars), has always been obsessed by motoring and especially what he considers to be the golden age of motoring, the 1920's! A period of high innovation, where motoring was truly established, designs were unrestricted and not held back by regulations, and for the first time people were starting to use cars for sport, as well as for essential travel.
Some iconic Cars of the period such as the 3 litre Bentley, Bugatti type 35 and Zagato bodied Alfa Romeo 8c to name a few, are of great inspiration to Matthew and to celebrate 100 years since' the roaring 20's', he has designed a new watch range that takes influence from these vehicles, exposing their engineering details, with the second watch release being the MHD Type 2.
For more information or questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Limited Edition of 100
• 4-piece layered exoskeleton chassis case design made 316l Stainless steel
• Black DLC (diamond like carbon) coating on barrel and bezel
• 40mm diameter by 11.5mm depth, 47mm Lug to Lug length
• knurled, brushed and chrome finishes applied to the case
• Sapphire crystal glass with bevel edge and AR coating
• Sapphire crystal exhibition case back and AR coating
• Water resistance to 5 ATM
• White finished chapter ring with black markings
• White colour dial with laser-cut marker slots
• Lower dial markings in chrome
• Date Window
• Power reserve sub dial
• Machine blue power reserve hand
• Machine blue precision hands Super Luminova (glows in the dark)
• Red second hand
• Japanese Miyota 9130 Automatic 24 jewel mechanical movement
• 42-hour power reserve
• Hacking function stops the second hand for more precision when setting the time
• 2-year warranty on complete watch
• The watch comes with two straps
• 1. Brown Italian calf leather rally strap with contrasting white stitching
• 2. Blue Italian calf leather rally strap with contrasting white stitching
In stock and shipping today whilst stock last.