AUTOMOBILSPORT #14 (04/2017) - English edition
Renault Alpine sports prototypes 1973–1978
- Basic research – Alpine–Renault's beginnings in sports car racing
- Power boost – Alpine–Renault adopts turbo technology
- Ascent to the summit – Winning Le Mans in 1978
- Trailblazer – Jean–Pierre Jabouille
- Against all resistance – Renault turbo power in Formula 1
Also in this issue…
- Dirk Fuchs on Dick Seaman
- Eberhard Reuss on the European Formula 2 Championship 1967–1971
- Eckhard Schimpf on the BMW 328 Mille Miglia Coupé
- John Davenport on the Ford Escort RS 1700T
- Back on track – Porsche 917/30–001 and DeTomaso Pantera Gr.4
and many more!
The magazine contains a fold out poster.