LOTUS 97T - AYRTON SENNA - ESTORIL, 1985 | SET OF 4
- Specially designed to celebrate Ayrton Senna’s first win in Estoril
- Comprises of 2 Collector’s Editions and 2 Limited Editions; All posters carry unique numbering
- Collector’s Edition posters feature hot-foil golden embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Classic Team Lotus | Ayrton Senna Foundation
Even before he made his Formula 1 debut with the Toleman team in 1984, it was clear to those in the sport that Ayrton Senna had a special talent. Just how special became clear in the second race of his second season, when he won the 1985 Portuguese Grand Prix in the Renault-powered Lotus 97T.
Automobilist’s latest series of four re-create one of the greatest F1 drives of all time from arguably the greatest driver of all time.